Terms and Conditions:
1. Agreement: By accessing and using our products and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our products and services.
2. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, copyrights, and patents, associated with our products and services are the property of the Company or its licensors. You are not allowed to use or reproduce any of these intellectual property rights without our prior written consent.
3. Product Purchases: When purchasing products from our Company, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order if the information provided is found to be inaccurate, incomplete, or in violation of any applicable laws.
4. Warranty: The Company provides a warranty for hardware products sold, which is subject to the terms and conditions specified by the manufacturer. However, it is important to note that once a computer has been used, it cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, unless there is a valid warranty claim provided by the manufacturer. The Client acknowledges and accepts this policy.
5. Limitation of Liability: The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use our products and services, including but not limited to any loss of data, loss of profits, or interruption of business.
7. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Company is located.
8. Amendments: The Company reserves the right to modify, update, or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for any changes.
By using our products and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies, provided by Google. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal data about you. Read more about the individual analytical cookies we use here. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies)